How do I file a complaint against a Police Department employee?
A complaint may be filed by contacting any police department supervisor at 979-415-2700 or mail in your complaint to the Police Department at 5 A Oak Drive to the Chief’s attention. Please provide contact numbers as you will be contacted for follow-up and information. Please understand that a sworn, signed statement is required before any disciplinary action can be taken.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...